Dr. Shankar Sawant, with his proven experience in performing more than 2000 hair transplant surgeries, has introduced an advanced version of FUE technique called ‘Dr. Shankar Sawant’s Modified FUE technique’.
All the extremely skilled doctors at our Rejoice Hair Transplant Clinic are proficient in implementing this highly recommended technique.
This technique has proved to be the most effective technique of hair transplant providing natural results.
Recovery time of the surgery – to get back to work!
- Day 1 – After the surgery, you can leave the clinic immediately.
- Day 2 – You need to visit the clinic for the dressing of the extracted and implanted area.
- Day 3 – You need to stay at home and take rest.
- Day 4 – You can get back to work
- Day 8 – You need to visit the clinic for the final cleaning of the implanted region.
Yes, because of our advanced technique, after 8 days, no one can tell that you have done a hair transplant treatment. Hence, Dr. Shankar Sawant’s Modified FUE Technique is the best hair transplant in Mumbai.
We recommend this technique to most of our patients because of the many benefits that it provides:
- Safety: Since we take a lot of care during the extraction and implantation of the grafts, there is no damage to the patient. We do not use any chemicals or external medicines in the affected area. Thus, the safety factor is much higher.
- Enhanced Appearance: As we take the transplanted hair from the patient’s scalp there is no variation in colour or texture of hair. There is no scar left on the extracted and implanted area. The hair appears natural and gives a confident, attractive look after the transplantation.
- Faster and Permanent Results: As we nourish the grafts before implanting, the patients start getting results at the end of 3rd month itself. Our patients are happy and satisfied as they can see the desired result within 6 to 7 months, of the surgery. Hence, It is a more reliable, permanent, and natural-looking solution to hair issues.
Side-effects of the Hair Transplant
Patients usually worry about the side-effects of the hair transplant treatment on the brain. They fear something negative might happen to their brain or memory. Well, there is nothing to worry about.
We use local anesthesia only about 3mm to 4mm on the head and not beyond that. Hence, there will not be any damage to the brain.
As it is a surgery, there will be minor pain on the day of surgery but we give medication to reduce the pain.
Some patients may experience swelling on the forehead. As the grafts require some nourishment to develop blood supply, it swells. It rarely happens to our patients and the swelling disappears on its own, and if not, we prescribe medication that will recover within 2 days.
Who can undergo a hair transplant?
- Our expert surgeon conducting hair transplant in Mumbai will make sure you are a perfect candidate for hair transplant.
- The patient must be in a good state of health except for Androgenic alopecia.
- The hair loss should be in a specific area and not diffused all over the scalp.
- Men with male pattern baldness.
- Women with thinning hair.
- People with hair loss due to scalp injury or burn.
We will be happy to meet you and discuss how we can help you to get rid of your hair problems. Give us a call or visit our clinic for a consultation today!